current position:home > Privacy Items
The privacy protection statement to the website of OMAX Oilfield Technology Co., Ltd. is a commitment of the website to protect personal privacy. For network characteristics of Internet, the website may directly or indirectly interact with you, we hereby state the policies on the website for collecting, using and protecting your personal information.
1. When you browse, read or download information from the website, the website will automatically collect and sort your information (Internet domain name, type of browser and operating system of the users, access time and access pages) which will not be used to determine your identity.
2. Users can anonymously access to the website and obtain information. However, for some website functions (such as Mayors mailbox and online interview), users may need to provide personal information to the website, such as users’ name, birth date, email address, educational background and vocations. Users must provide true, accurate, valid and complete data and constantly update registration data, or the website is entitled to cancel the user enroll or refuse to provide corresponding web services.
3. When the users browse the website, the system will automatically collect the IP of users and browsing information. Such information helps us to evaluate the way of the web surfer and users to use and browse our website on the whole, including the visit times, frequencies and browsing time to each web-page. We will estimate the website traffic based on the information collected to improve the management and services of the website.
4. The website cannot control or ensure the information accuracy, timeliness and completeness of each website linked thereto.
5. When the website is required to disclose personnel information by the government agencies according to the legal procedures, it will provide such information as required or for the public safety; any disclosure under this situation, the website will be exempt from the responsibilities.